STYLEI: EMMA WATSON | Shannon

As I mentioned before, I created StyleI to encourage girls (and boys) of all ages to have fun with makeup and step out of their comfort zones. This evening (17:09:17) I decided to do my makeup in the style of Emma Watson. These pictures will also be going on my separate Instagram STYLEI00.

This is the picture I referenced:

Granted, I changed the lips up but you don't have to if you're not comfortable with dark lips. I like this look because its very fresh. Emma is beautiful and is actually my one biggest inspiration and idol which is why I decided to do one of her looks first. Obviously I don't have beautiful freckles (which is okay and please don't feel like you have to put them on with a brow pencil or something like all the beauty bloggers are doing nowadays!) or full brows like she does but I worked with what I have. 
Here is how I did it:
To start of, I used three of my staple skin products.
Polaar Instant Eye Contour Energizer: 
PawPaw Lipbalm:
bareMinerals Skin Longevity:

 These are great to use before makeup and I highly recommend all three.

Next I went in with my foundation using a Spectrum Flat Top Buffing Brush. My foundation is Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in the shade '20 Beige'


I like this foundation a lot because it really looks like there is nothing on my face yet my skin looks as perfect as it would for editorial or magazine makeup! This was the result:


I used my phone to take these pictures so the quality isn't great but you can definitely tell the difference. Next I used my mini Flat Top Buffer and my Bobbi Brown Corrector in 'Extra Light Peach Bisque'


After that I went in with concealer. I use Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Cool Sand'
 Then I powdered my face using Bobbi Brown (again haha) Sheer finish Setting Powder in 'Soft Sand'


After that, I did the rest of my skin. I contoured using my E.L.F palette and a bit of Laura Geller 'Ballerina'




















I used a Spectrum brush in swift motions to do this:

I then used a larger angled Spectrum brush and the lighter brown from the E.L.F palette to add an overall bronze to the face.

I then used Laura Geller 'Peach Glow' as a blush and some 'Gilded Honey' to highlight:


Then I went on to eyes. I used my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and used the shades 'Salted Caramel', 'Semi Sweet' and 'Marzipan'. Salted Caramel went through my crease and Semi Sweet went in my outer V. Marzipan was used in the inner corner.


 I used motions like this to define my crease:


 Then I used a Manna Kadar single eyeshadow all over the lid for a little bit of shimmer and after that, I used a Lancome Eye Kohl to define the top lash line.



Then I used Semi Sweet to fill in my brows, obviously mine weren't as amazing as Emma's always look but I tried. I used an eco tools angled brush and spooley.



I then used Lancome Grandiose Mascara on the top lashes and a Buxom one on the bottom.




Finally came the lips. I used a Rodial Lip pencil in Big Apple to outline and slightly fill my lips in and then put Estee Lauder 'Irresistible' over the top. After, I used a Kiko Lipstick on the middle of my lips to lighten them and topped it off with some Chanel Lipgloss in 'Subtil'






Here was the finished look:





Let me know if you'd like to see more of my STYLEI creations and comment who your Idol is xx

Shannon. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Brushes | Shannon

Blogging - My Amateur Status

My Little Box - October Edition